Doofus Longears - The game.

Susheel's Blog Headlines

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Problems with the website.

The old website (susheel.ifastnet.com) was mysteriously taken down for reasons as yet unknown to me. The result was the screen-shot gallery went offline. I had to move the existing website to another location (which was quite a bit of work). In any case the site and up and things are back to normal. You can find the screen-shots here. I have updated the links on the pics below so clicking on them should also work now.

As far as the beta goes, there have been no major issues as expected, but there are issues that need looking into. This website migration thing has kept me busy so there were no more screen-shots or videos as promised. I hope I can get over to these things this coming weekend.

No comments: