Doofus Longears - The game.

Susheel's Blog Headlines

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Whew! Two weeks of little work.

The past two weeks have had only a fraction of the work from my side. Why? First an attack of influenza, that was bad enough, took 7 straight days off my work schedule. That wasn't the end of it, three days ago another bout with the common cold. It's like a double whammy! It's the beginning of the rains here, so such things were expected, but not is such rapid succession. :(

I have been up against some issues from the beta. Bugs like, levels ending prematurely, jerks in the gameplay and things like that. No critical bugs like crashes or GPFs. So that is great. Actually it isn't, small bugs are notoriously difficult to solve and you end up pulling your hair over them. Damm, some of them are really getting on my nerves. I have been on and off on one for about 2 days now.

The game will have an official website soon. I am in the process of finalizing some business side of things and that has kept me busy too. I am having a very bad experience with freehostia. The site has been down 6 to 7 times a day. That is just way too bad. I have had it with free hosting sites. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have a permanent website and I can move all the development related progress over there.

No comments: