Doofus Longears - The game.

Susheel's Blog Headlines

Friday, July 13, 2007

Yes I am still here.

I have been working on the all the small issues of beta lately, plus I have been involved in issues on other fronts as well. But the work is ON smoothly. We are planning on adding more levels to the game just to give it more play time. I will give all the details about that very soon.

I know I haven't kept my promise about uploading a video, the fact is I haven't managed to acquire a good capture software. Lame excuse! I know, sorry. But I have been a little bit busy finishing small issues which I think should have a higher priority. I will capture a video soon, I promise.

Good news on the web-page front. We will be having our own site soon. So no more outage problems. The current website has had too many outages in the recent past. I am sorry.

A couple of people have been asking me when the game will be out, I just want to say soon. I have prepared an FAQ for all that stuff including a brief on what the game is and what it will take to run it. You can catch the FAQ here.

No comments: